The South Carolina Master Beekeeping program began in 1996 and is designed to provide interested students with the basic knowledge and skills needed to become successful beekeepers and to be able to share their enthusiasm and knowledge with the public. A successful beekeeper is one who can keep Read More ...
Bee Well Honey Farm Presents 2017 NC & SC Joint Meeting
Date: March 3-4, 2017
Location: Baxter Hood Center in Rock Hill, SC
Address: 375 S Anderson Rd, Rock Hill, SC 29730
Cost: Individual $40 Family $50
Walk Ins: Individual $50 Family $60
Registration: Open to NC, SC and Georgia
2017 Spring Meeting Digital Program …. click here
2017 Mail In Registration form … Click here
- Friday Check in 11am.
- Welcome & Conference begins 1pm.
- Friday Banquet Meal begins 6:30-7:30pm
- Friday & Saturday Breakouts will repeat
- Saturday check in 8am
- Vendor Shopping & Conference begins at 8am
- SC President’s Meeting 8am
- NC President’s Meeting 8am
- Free Public Beginner Class 10:40am
- Lunch 12pm
- Ending time is 4pm.
Dr. Larry Connor, Dr. Dewey Caron, Dr. Leo Sharashkin, Dr. Jennifer Tsuruda
(Click the Digital program to see their Bios)
Friday Banquet $20per person
Choose one of the two meats selections: Roast Pork & Grilled Chicken Beast
Sides: Potato Casserole, Green Beans, Tossed Salad W/ Dressing
Dessert: Peach Cobbler
Drinks: Tea & Water
Gluten Free concerns? Roast Pork, Grilled Chicken Breast, Green Beans, Salad (not including the dressing) These menu items are cooked in gluten free ingredients. If you have celiac disease, these items should be safe.
Saturday Lunch $10per person
Choose from these options:
Turkey Sandwich or Ham Sandwich
Salad Option is now available
Each selection served with chips, cookie, drink
Shopping at the SCBA & NCSBA tables and with Vendors
Vendors will be set up for Friday and Saturday
Title & Spring Sponsors
- Bee Well Honey Farm – Equipment, beauty products & honey
- Dadant & Sons – Beekeeping Supplies
- Miller Bee Supply – Beekeeping Supplies (they will be attending, call for all your supplies)
- WicWas Press – Larry Connor Beekeeping Books
- Brushy Mountain Bee Farm – Beekeeping Supplies
- Mann Lake Ltd – Beekeeping Supplies
- Kelley Beekeeping – Beekeeping Supplies
- Dark Corner Apiary – hive tool magnets, insemination equipment, queen rearing accessories
- OxaVap LLC – Vaporizers
- Combcapper – Comb Capper and Bucket Bench
- Bee Hive Thermal Industries – Thermal warmer-kills mites and keeps bees warm
- Blue Sky Bee Supply – Beekeeping Supplies
- Cold Cove Technologies – A beehive weighing scale
- HonestBee Hives LLC – Insulated Polypropylene hives & beekeeping essentials
- Container Corporation – Honey Containers
- Bailey Bee Supply – Beekeeping Supplies
- Dixie Bee Supply – Beekeeping Supplies
- Johnson’s Bees and Supplies – Beekeeping Supplies
- Rossman Apiaries – Beekeeping Supplies
- WG Bee Farm – Bee T-Shirts, Bee Jewelry, Bee Misc.
- Beez Needz– beekeeping supplies & gifts
- Charleston Community Bee Garden – Bee T-Shirts, Bee Jewelry, Bee Misc.
- Bee Club Sales – Tools and equipment
- Horizontal Hive – Dr. Leo Sharashkin book table
Sponsors: Bee Well Honey Farm, WicWas Press, Dadant & Sons, Mann Lake, Brushy Mountain Bee Farm, Kelley Beekeeping, Dadant, Gardner Apriary,
Master Beekeeping Program
NC will give their Master Beekeeping Program Tests
FREE Beginner Beekeeping Class Open to Public. Anyone wanting to learn more of what it takes to be a beekeeper and basic information about honey bees, can take this class for FREE! Register or drop in. It begins Saturday at 10:40am.
Registering via mail-Download the form here. Complete the form and mail in to the SCBA treasurer (address listed on Form) click here
Lodging for overnight,we have partnered with these hotels:
- Comfort Inn & Suites — $124 — 1323 Old Springdale Rd, Rock Hill, SC 29730 (803) 326-3300
- Holiday Inn Rock Hill — $139 — 503 Galleria Blvd, Rock Hill, SC 29730 (803) 323-1900
- Hampton Inn – – $139 – 2111 Tabor Dr, Rock Hill, SC 29730 (803) 325-1100
- Wingate by Wyndham — $109 — 760 Galleria Blvd, Rock Hill, SC 29730 (803) 324-9000
Area Shopping and Eating:
There eateries & Shopping within 5 minutes of the venue: Olive Garden, Fast Food, Panara Bread, Target, Starbucks, Michaels, and Bob Evans.
Download and Print the Meeting flyer and form 2017 Joint Meeting flyer with registration form.pdf