Core Credits RequirementsNovember 19, 2018
Examinations and FeesNovember 19, 2018
- Nominee must present a program at a State Beekeeper conference. Program may be in the form of a general
presentation, workshop, or similar activity. Candidate must present Program topic to MBP Committee for
review and scheduling by March 1st prior to the SCBA Summer Conference.
- Nominee must complete two of the following activities with documentation of publication:
- Prepare and publish article in beekeeping journal.
- Prepare and publish article on bees or beekeeping in non-beekeeping publication.
- Be interviewed on radio or TV program regarding honey bees and/or beekeeping.
- Be featured in a newspaper article regarding honey bees and/or beekeeping.