[vc_row][vc_column][vc_empty_space][vc_custom_heading text=”SCBA Photo Contest” font_container=”tag:h2|text_align:left|color:%23cc7300″ use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_column_text]The South Carolina Beekeepers Association holds a photo contest annually. You do not have to be a member to submit entries.[/vc_column_text][vc_tta_accordion shape=”square” color=”sandy-brown” gap=”1″ active_section=”0″ collapsible_all=”true”][vc_tta_section title=”Photo Submittal Requirements” tab_id=”1519847776016-31e3a8f3-ebc5″][vc_column_text]
- Submit 5×7 or 4X3 unframed
- Must include permission form
- Must also give or deny permission for SCBA media use. (website and printed material)
- Photos are accepted that have already been published can be submitted.
- Only one photo per person per category.
- There is no time or date limit for when the photo was taken.
- Name must be on back of photo, with permission slip included, inside envelope.
- The Photos will be scanned digitally and shared during the conference.
- The Photos will be imprinted with SCBA logo after the contest and used for digital media on the website and videos. (with permission)
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Photo Categories” tab_id=”1519847776045-d4794154-8b30″][vc_column_text]
- Photo of Beekeeping – In the Bee Yard in the processes of keeping bees or just the beehives.
- Photo of Honey bees – Honey bees interacting with blooms, in the hive, and in their environment.
- Photo of Honey bees and People – Honey Bees and People interacting.
- Photo of Honey Bee Swarms – Catching swarms as they are happening and/or swarms once landed.
- Popular Vote– From all submissions each photo will be displayed.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Judging” tab_id=”1524599364424-de9cd33d-3f6f”][vc_column_text]
- Photos will be judged by a five-person panel.
- Judges will award only one winner from each category and an honorable mention.
- They will also be judged by a popular vote by the conference attendees.
- The five panel judges will consider the photos on the following merits:
- Subject Interest
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Section” tab_id=”1524600832098-d7291b7b-870c”][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Section” tab_id=”1524600836366-d89d132a-ea65″][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Registration Information” tab_id=”1524600837450-4a83b959-94c5″][vc_column_text]Please download and complete the SCBA Photo Contest Registration form below. This form must be submitted with your photo(s) at the SCBA Conference.[/vc_column_text][vc_btn title=”SCBA Photo Content Registration Form” shape=”square” color=”violet” size=”lg” i_icon_fontawesome=”fa fa-download” add_icon=”true” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fscstatebeekeepers.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2018%2F04%2Fscba-photo-contest-registration-form.pdf|||”][/vc_tta_section][/vc_tta_accordion][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][/vc_column][/vc_row]